Edie Sarong - Large Gingham Check - Maxi
These sarongs are made to order to minimise waste. Please allow up to two weeks processing time from when you place your order.
Pre order window is open for 2 weeks until 27/1.
If your order is urgent or you have any questions - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This Lucie Marquis Edie Sarong Skirt - Maxi is for those wanting a longer length, an essential timeless summer item that can be worn and styled in a multitude of ways.
- Each sarong is multi-functional, featuring long ties so it can be worn simply as a wrap skirt or tied around the neck and worn as a dress.
- One size - fits sizes 8-14.
- Length is 97cm from waist to hem.
- Features a side seam with a buttonhole to thread the waist ties through.
- Fabrics are all 100% cotton and made from deadstock fabrics*
- This fabric has a large scale gingham woven check design in ink or candy pink.
- High end durable finishing with bound seams and hems with our signature black cotton binding.
- Non crease.
- Each sarong is delivered in a matching drawcord bag and rolls and ties neatly for packing.
- Made locally in Auckland, New Zealand - Supporting local makers.
- Care - Cold wash and hang to dry.It can also be paired back with the Stevie Wrap Top in the matching check.
This is a limited collection and made to order. Email if any questions or style advice.